Sunday, May 21, 2006

Recent Pictures

It's been far too long since I put up any pictures, so I'll do that this post... I'm sorry about that, but I have been taking a lot of them. It's just that it takes time to download, and process them, meaning, shrink them to a managable size that doesn't kill servers. I love the camera...the quality of photos is incredible, but it takes a little effort to make them postable.

So that said, here goes..

Pictures from the Kamakura trip with Mike and Takano-san...

Mush!













Please help me drink this Sake!
















Umbrella
























Holy water fountain

















Daibutsu, the Great Buddha of Kamakura


















My Melody
























My Melody











Flowers at Hase Kanon Temple












Hachimangu Shrine, Kamakura Japan

















Me and my coworkers, Takashi, Hiroko-san, and Mike










Tokyo at night

No comments: