Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Sponsor of Sand and Tsunamis

A couple of days ago, I got an email from one of the advertising representatives at the Adventure Center.  As regular readers know, I've taken three trips that I set up through them.  The first was to Morocco back in 1999.  The second was with Melody and our friend Lori to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam in 2006.  About six months later, I used the company again to set up a trip to China with my buddy Steve.  

Alan, the AC rep, wanted to know if I wanted to put up an "Adventure Finder" widget on the site.  This will be a portal to finding the perfect trip for anyone who would like to use it.  Just fill in the blanks with where you want to go, when you want to go there, and what type of adventure you want.  It will churn around a bit and take you to the Adventure Center website and a multitude of choices.  Give it a try!  

Now, in the interest of full disclosure, the widget is an advertisement for the company, and I actually will get a few cents for each click.  In the event that anyone books a trip, I'll get a small percentage of the price as well.  But don't let that stop you from taking a look. It's a great site, with trips that can fit any budget and traveling style, from family to ultimate, multi-month London to Kathmandu via Cape Town overlanding.   

I've been really happy with the trips I've been on, and look forward to our first family trip that we'll book through the Adventure Center.  

No comments: