Thursday, December 13, 2012

Shameless Self Promotion

Last year, I needed a medium to show some of my photos, so I used MagCloud to self publish a book of some of my best photos (or at least some of my favorites).  The site I used also has an option to sell your work, so for the heck of it, I set up an account to start doing so.  This will probably be the entry point to untold, fabulous riches, but don't worry, I won't forget all the little people.

Options are available to purchase an actual paper book or electronic version (iPad, .pdf). It is only photos, with some descriptive text.  It aims to showcase some of my photos from 20 year or so of traveling for work and pleasure.  Mostly pleasure.

If you purchase a copy, please be assured that it is a carbon neutral purchase.  I will use a portion of all the proceeds to go eat a thick, juicy steak, thus removing one carbon-based bovine life-form and the tons of methane (a dangerous greenhouse gas) that it emits from the earth. 

I do it because I care.


No comments: