Friday, March 09, 2007

New Photosets at Flickr Site

I've recently started putting up a new photo set at our Flickr site. I've been rooting through the pictures I've got on file, and am pulling up the best "people" shots that I've got. Of all the things I like to take pictures of, People have to be the most interesting. Catching that shot of someone just going about their daily business, and then looking at it months or years later and trying to imagine what they were doing then, where they are now...it never gets boring. I've also been tweaking some with my new software toy, Photoshop Elements 5. So far, a pretty big learning curve, but I'm gradually learning a few tricks. It's not as straight forward as the other software I've used, and I still go back to Microsoft Picture Manager if I just need to shrink something down. But, I'm learning to work with layers, putting in backgrounds, and labeling them with some copyright protection as well, just in case they're any good.

Check them out, and let me know what you think. Feel free to leave a comment if you see one you particularly like. If you hate something, let me know that too (not that I'll care, since they're my favorites!).

No comments: